Join AJ and Irvin as they eat their way through San Francisco's FINE (and casual) DINING ESTABLISHMENTS. Every Third Thursday of the month a new restaurant will be chosen and people will dine together. Check this site for information about the restaurant chosen, and to post suggestions for the next month's restaurant. Feel free to talk about last month's choice as well. Email Irvin to RSVP by the 10th of the month.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

October

Sorry to drop the ball. October is always a crazy month for me.

I'm thinking of trying to get reservations at Bushi-Tei, but I'm not sure if I can for next week (October 19 is the Third Thursday) - anyone interested in me trying though?

The food is California French Japanese fusion and it's delicious. They also have a really great table that seats 16 people which I think would be super fun....

If not I can try for October 26th. Let me know what date is better for people.

But if we do it October 26th, we can can belatedly celebrate Chris' birthday, Karen's Birthday, Annie's birthday and David's Birthday (damn that's a lot of October/Libra birthdays). Oh yeah, and mine too I guess. Of course I guess, we can celebrate October/Libra birthday next week too. Heh. Either way it'll be a big happy birthday party (if everyone can come...)

Let me know.
Irvin

PS. The menu isn't very vegetarian friendly, but I have asked the owner and chef about it, and he said that they can definitely accommodate vegetarians if we tell them ahead of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home