Join AJ and Irvin as they eat their way through San Francisco's FINE (and casual) DINING ESTABLISHMENTS. Every Third Thursday of the month a new restaurant will be chosen and people will dine together. Check this site for information about the restaurant chosen, and to post suggestions for the next month's restaurant. Feel free to talk about last month's choice as well. Email Irvin to RSVP by the 10th of the month.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

MYTH

Well Quince wouldn't let me split the party in two. And they didn't have a room for us anyway. So we have the chef's table at 9:30pm at MYTH.

I know 9:30 is late. But alas, I couldn't get anything else. Let me know if this is a problem and you need to be taken off the list. I have 72 hours to cancel. I can also see about finding another place.

Here's the list:

Annie +1
Jenny (ANNIE and EMMIEAMY's sister)
AJ
Irvin
Melissa
Peter
Grant
Sundiep
Vivek

so a total of 10.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home