Join AJ and Irvin as they eat their way through San Francisco's FINE (and casual) DINING ESTABLISHMENTS. Every Third Thursday of the month a new restaurant will be chosen and people will dine together. Check this site for information about the restaurant chosen, and to post suggestions for the next month's restaurant. Feel free to talk about last month's choice as well. Email Irvin to RSVP by the 10th of the month.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

SEPTEMBER 21st.

how do you all feel about PIZZA?

PATXI is a new chicago style deep dish pizza place over in HAYES VALLEY. It's gotten pretty good reviews, and I've been craving DEEP DISH since I had it last in Chicago over the midwest trip...

Plus I think deep dish pizza would be fun for a large group...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just talking this place up (even though I haven't been there yet) to some of my co-workers, so now I should put my money where my mouth is. I vote YES! (I think I'll be here. Is that the fall equinox?)

7:19 PM

 
Blogger Eat the Love said...

ha ha!

well it's gotten pretty good reviews, but some people seem to like Little Star Pizza better. Perhaps we should do a face off, and go there as wel the following week?

Or is this too much pizza for everyone? Me, personally, I could eat pizza ALWAYS....

1:53 PM

 
Blogger Felisa said...

Ooh! Pizza followed by moon cakes!

I wish there was some way to do a real pizza face off. We could always do take-out, but it's not the same. But yes, Little Star is SO DAMN GOOD. I could do a back-to-back pizza face-off. (Back to back weeks, I mean.)

11:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been to Patxi's & it's quite good. It's basically a Zachary's rip-off. They even have a "special" that's the exact same thing as the Zachary's special. I would definitely be down - I haven't been to Little Star, so I can't compare.

6:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. I've always been promising to make these things! So I'll be there on Sept 21st. I have to say, I do love me some STAR PIZZA and their kick-ass jukebox, but I don't know if it works well with a large group.

9:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home