Join AJ and Irvin as they eat their way through San Francisco's FINE (and casual) DINING ESTABLISHMENTS. Every Third Thursday of the month a new restaurant will be chosen and people will dine together. Check this site for information about the restaurant chosen, and to post suggestions for the next month's restaurant. Feel free to talk about last month's choice as well. Email Irvin to RSVP by the 10th of the month.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

AUGUST 17th.

Howdy hey!

How does BURMA SUPERSTAR sound for everyone for the new restaurant of the month? Let me know if you can make it. It's burmese, and I've heard about some good things about it.

The downside is they DO NOT take reservations, but let me know a head count, and I'll call ahead to warn them about us and see if they will make an exception or if I should find an alternative.

And speaking of alternative, anyone have any other ideas? Let me know.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds GREAT! Except, are we not going there when D is in town? Oh, maybe not... Well, B and I are in even if we go twice in one week.

9:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm in! i just tried to go last week but had to abort because it was 8pm, and there were 3 groups of 5 and a group of 9 ahead of us. :(

11:36 AM

 
Blogger Felisa said...

Burma Superstar is mmm, mmm, good! I'm in! What you can do is go, put in a name, and then head to the coffeehouse/bar across the street. The nice folks at Burma will call your (local) cell phone when your table is ready.

10:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home