Join AJ and Irvin as they eat their way through San Francisco's FINE (and casual) DINING ESTABLISHMENTS. Every Third Thursday of the month a new restaurant will be chosen and people will dine together. Check this site for information about the restaurant chosen, and to post suggestions for the next month's restaurant. Feel free to talk about last month's choice as well. Email Irvin to RSVP by the 10th of the month.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

RNM!

So it's decided. Several people mentioned RNM as the place they were most interested in, and so I called them to see if they had room for us.

We now have reservations for April 27th at 8:30pm, at RNM restaurant. For those who haven't been there, feel free to check out their website by clicking their name above. Their address is below.

RNM restaurant
598 Haight Street at Steiner
in the LOWER HAIGHT
SF, CA 94117
415.551.7900

If there are any changes, please let me know ASAP as I had to leave my VISA card to hold the reservation for 12 of us.

Yes you heard me. 12 of us. Whoo hoo! The list includes:

AJ
Irvin
Peter
Grant
Karen
Ben
Felisa
Chris
Melissa
Jenny (friend of Melissa's)
Annie
Annie's friend (she's keep the person a mystery).

I never heard from DAVID KIM...so if anyone wants to bug him and see if he's still interested feel free...I think I can add a couple of more, but I gotta know soon...

Anyway, can't wait to see you all there!

2 Comments:

Blogger Felisa said...

YUM! I love small plates/tapas places, because it's like an upscale buffet. Melissa, you with me?! :)

9:49 AM

 
Blogger Eat the Love said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE small plates for the EXACT same reason. mmmm. buffet. i haven't been to a buffet in AGES....

11:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home